Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Ricerca

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

La mia preghiera

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Continua

Prega anche tu

Membri dello Staff

Annunci della comunità

Pagina di 1
1 - 7 di 7 Temi

Categorie > Musica e media > TV >

Vidnado

Vidnado (400 giorni fa ) (0)

House Committee Thinks That They Cannot Be Excluded

Washington. Representative Hilt  said Monday that the Committee on Foreign Affairs which has charge of the Chinese exclusion bill in the House, had been at work for a long time on the bill, especially the section attempting to prohibit Chinese in the Philippines from coming to the United States and had reached the conclusion that it was Impossible to prevent these Chinese from coming to the mainland. Representative Hit! said the committee had talked with governor Taft on the subject, and I hat he said it was highly desirable to prevent the Philippine Chinese from Doming here, but he did not believe it could be done, The House Committee contains a number of good lawyers and they are agreed that in view of the Supreme Court decision declaring the Philippines domestic territory it will be Impossible to put up the barriers against the Chinese now in the islands. Governor Taft estimates there are 300,000 Chinese in the Philippines, while unofficial estimates go as high as 1,760,000.
https://vidnado.com.au/

(306 giorni fa ) (0)

An amount of the substance is applied for the structures for the candidates. The theme and bestessays testimonials are ensured for the people. The marvelous intervention is linked for the producers of the content and materials.

(302 giorni fa ) (0)

So you don't think that the parents or the local schools ought to make the decision on what a child should be eating? Looking at the Constitution, I don't see where the MENS WOOL COATS government was granted that much power.

(295 giorni fa ) (0)

pathak

pathak (263 giorni fa ) (0)

death match, coop mode, survival game or flag stealing and all these modes can easily be played as either MP or SP. pixel gun 3d hack tool

(242 giorni fa ) (0)

So you don't assume that the guardians or the nearby schools should settle on the choice on what a tyke ought to eat? Taking a gander at the Constitution, I don't see where the Gary King Black Coat government was allowed that much power.

(57 giorni fa ) (0)

So you don't assume that the guardians or the nearby schools should settle on the choice on what a tyke ought to eat? Taking a gander at the Constitution, I don't see where the Tory lanez & Nicki Minaj government was allowed that much power.