Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Ricerca

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

La mia preghiera

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Continua

Prega anche tu

Membri dello Staff

Annunci della comunità

Pagina di 1
1 - 4 di 4 Temi

Categorie > Salute > Trattamento medico >

JohnHarrison

JohnHarrison (50 giorni fa ) (0)

It Targets Sagging Skin
 It’s a non-invasive and relatively gentle way to tighten skin. It uses RF energy to heat the dermis and tighten the skin without damaging the top layer.
It's Quick & There’s a Very Little Downtime
The average radiofrequency treatment takes anywhere between 20 and 45 minutes.
It Can be Used in The Body
Radiofrequency treatments can “smooth out stretch marks and tighten areas of loose skin.
Suitable for Most People
The beauty of radiofrequency is that it is suitable for most people.

Radiofrequency skin tightening is getting popular day by day. It’s a non-invasive and relatively gentle way to tighten skin. I tried Venus Concept's skin tightening treatment last month and it was really good. Here are some things you need to consider if you're going to try RF skin tightening.

It Targets Sagging Skin

It uses RF energy to heat the dermis and tighten the skin without damaging the top layer.

It's Quick & There’s a Very Little Downtime

The average radiofrequency treatment takes anywhere between 20 and 45 minutes.

It Can be Used in The Body

Radiofrequency treatments can “smooth out stretch marks and tighten areas of loose skin.

Suitable for Most People

The beauty of radiofrequency is that it is suitable for most people.

(50 giorni fa ) (0)

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, هتل سیدنی And هتل تورنتو And هتل آدانا And هتل تفلیس And هتل کیف but I'm most definately interested in this one. خرید بلیط هواپیما Just thought that I would post and let you know.

(50 giorni fa ) (0)

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, هتل ارزان سیدنی And هتل ارزان تورنتو And هتل ارزان آدانا And هتل ارزان تفلیس And هتل ارزان کیف but I'm most definately interested in this one. خرید بلیط هواپیما Just thought that I would post and let you know.

(49 giorni fa ) (0)