Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Ricerca

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

La mia preghiera

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Continua

Prega anche tu

Annunci della comunità

Pagina di 1
1 - 2 di 2 Temi

Categorie > Consultorio > Soldi >

Armando01

Armando01 (935 giorni fa ) (0)

Hi all,

It was my dream to own a home and I have a saving for that. But, it won't be enough to buy my dream home. So, I want to take a mortgage for getting enough money. I am a self-employed person and I have a fair annual income. This is my first mortgage and I don't know the formalities for getting a mortgage. What are the documents needed for a self-employed to get a mortgage?

My friend suggested me, an open-end mortgage will be beneficial for me in future. Does anyone know more about an open-end mortgage? And what can I do for getting a mortgage at a lower rate? If you have any experience, please share it with me as it would be helpful to choose the best option. Recently, I went through
broker offering new home mortgage in Edmonton. I am planning to approach them soon. So, please help me to get the details soon. Thank you.

bredd

bredd (740 giorni fa ) (0)

Hi, Thanks for this info! I'm new here and just joined to share my expert product. Do you know the best steam broom for your home? The steam mop can be a good ally during spring cleaning here please visit https://miglioriaspirapolveri.com/scopa-vapore/ For the best steam mop for your home. The Vileda Steam steam mop model is a good one compromise for those looking for a cheap product but able to guarantee good performance.