Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Ricerca

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

La mia preghiera

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Continua

Prega anche tu

Annunci della comunità

Pagina di 1
1 - 1 di 1 Temi

Categorie > Famiglia > Mondo dei bambini >

iLoveMyFamily

iLoveMyFamily (391 giorni fa ) (0)

Hey, my nephew fell from the swing and broken a front tooth. It has been a week and the injury is healed. The thing is he acts extremely conscious to smile now! I feel sorry for him. 
I wanted to help him, I guess dental veneer/filling will go perfect with his tooth (done a bit of homework on this)! 
A few years back I had a dental veneer and I haven't faced any issues related to it till now! I'm planning to fetch him to the same cosmetic dentistry here in Milton. But in his case, I'm concerned a bit more as he is only 12 years old. So guys, tell me, is this sound sensible to go for any basic cosmetic treatments at the age of 12?
Feel free to post your suggestions.
Many thanks.

Hey, my nephew fell from the swing and broken a front tooth. It has been a week and the injury is healed. The thing is he acts extremely conscious to smile now! I feel sorry for him. 

I wanted to help him, I guess dental veneer/filling will go perfect with his tooth (done a bit of homework on this)! 

A few years back I had a dental veneer and I haven't faced any issues related to it till now! I'm planning to fetch him to the same cosmetic dentistry here in Milton. But in his case, I'm concerned a bit more as he is only 12 years old. So guys, tell me, is this sound sensible to go for any basic cosmetic treatments at the age of 12?

Feel free to post your suggestions.

Many thanks.