Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Ricerca

Cell Warriors And Evangelism Team|Ghana

Be a self starter and you can move with confidence. www.facebook.com/cellwarriors

Pagina di 1
1 - 2 di 2 Temi

Categorie > Religione > ALL ABOUT THE BIBLE >

Cell Warriors And Evangelism Team

Cell Warriors And Evangelism Team (2673 giorni fa ) (0)

There have been so many arguments about the fact that Jesus is lord and also the Son of God.

What is your view about this? And what do you think should be the truth in this?

John 3:16 says, 'for God so loved the word that he gave his only begotten son..'

In Isaiah 7:14, it is written that 'the Lord himself shall give a sign and a virgin shall conceive and bear a son and shall call his name Immanuel

Cell Warriors And Evangelism Team

Cell Warriors And Evangelism Team (2314 giorni fa ) (0)

Every Word In Scripture Makes It So... Jesus Is Lord

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 43:10,11 - “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”